Backpacks, lunch, clothes, notebooks, pens, pencils, etc. Check.
What about your feet??? Are they ready for school??? A long summer of sandals, flip flops, and walking barefoot may have taken a toll. Cracked heels, ingrown toenails, heel pain, and just plain "Tired feet" may have taken its toll. What to do:
1. Check moisture, and if too dry begin a twice a day regimen of skin lotion until the desired moisture is reached.
2. Check and trim toenails. I prefer them "Comfortably short" to avoid getting beat up in shoes or caught on socks.
3. Get out your "School shoes" and check fit. Most likely too small, and worn out. Time to upgrade.
3. Buy a new pair of shoes that are roomy enough, comfortable, and supportive.
4. If possible, have an "Extra-pair" so you can alternate occasionally to let shoes "Dry out."
5. Lastly, as you get back into the "Swing of things," do so gradually, so your feet can "Catch up."