Tips for Dinning Out,
1. If you can, choose restaurants with healthier menu options and order those options.
2. Try a vegetarian option
3. Order a salad with the dressing on the side.
4. Opt for grilled meat, fish and poultry instead of fried.
5. Order the smallest sandwich. Skip anything called "double". Go for the 6-inch sub rather than the foot-long option.
6. Opt for fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, or low-fat yogurt as side dishes.
7. Choose sugar-free drinks such as water, unsweetened tea, coffee or diet soda
No age limitations on diabetics
ages 20 to 44: 371,000 new cases
ages 45 to 64: 892,000 new cases
age 65 and older: 400,000 new cases
Helpful Tips for Diabetics
losing 5 to 10 percent of your body weight if you are overweight or obese
Diet ,reducing intake of sugar sweetened beverages